I'll be in Michigan for a Pearson event and MichMATYC, October 5 and 6. At the Pearson event, I'll have a small group session with faculty after my MLCS talk. At the small group session, we'll have copies of the sampler to look at, discuss, and answer questions.
The following week, I'll be at Oakton Community College in the Chicago suburbs doing two MLCS sessions. The first is a general talk overviewing the course. The second is an interactive session designed to help schools plan their pilots. The Pearson site has the session descriptions.
Math Lit Toolbox
- 2017 Webinar Math Lit 5 Years Later
- Math Lit Forum
- MLCS Book: Math Lit
- 2014 Math Literacy webinar (Youtube)
- Math Literacy Training
- 2013 MLCS Presentation: What is Math Literacy? (Youtube webinar)
- MLCS syllabi (objectives and outcomes)
- 4 Credit Hour Math Literacy Course Syllabi
- A Typical Day: Math Lit classroom videos
- Math Lit instructor support
- Math Lit FAQ's
- Implementing Math Lit Presentation (Youtube webinar, PPTs, & handouts)
- Implementation blog series