Instructor's Solution Manual and an Instructor's Resource Manual. Both are available electronically within the MyMathLab course. The Instructor Resource Manual includes:
- A sample course syllabus for an MLCS course
- Templates to help students write focus problem solutions
- Rubrics to use when grading focus problems
- Two quizzes for parts one and two of each cycle, including group quizzes
- Two exams for each cycle
- A comprehensive final exam
- Answers to all quizzes, exams, and final exam
Also, the MyMathLab course is a Ready-To-Go course, meaning that it has premade homework assignments and quizzes. To copy it, just search for 'Math Lit' or 'Almy' or 'Foes' within the Create/Copy Course option.
A TestGen database is available for instructors who would like to pick and edit test questions.