- Can I teach the MLCS class as a 4 credit class using Math Lit?
- Does Math Lit include factoring?
- Why are the topics in the book ordered in that fashion?
- Do I have flexibility using Math Lit?
- Is there enough algebra in Math Lit for students to be successful in intermediate algebra?
- We have an emporium model at our college. Is there a way I can use Math Lit?
- How is MLCS different than Quantway, Statway, and the New Mathways Project?
- What is the Math Lit approach to statistics preparation?
- What is the prerequisite for MLCS or Math Lit?
- How does MLCS relate to the Common Core?
- Does MLCS dumb down developmental math standards?
- Do you provide training?
- Will you offer the MOOC again?
Please check back often. I'll be posting responses to all of these very soon.
If you have a question you want answered that isn't listed above, please post it in the comments.