Trenches? We don't need no stinking trenches!
Yep, bad puns and lots of wasting time. That's what you get when you don't want to finish a project that must be done ASAP. So, after lovely fireworks, food, and friends last night, I'm back to the drawing board, well Microsoft Word, and finishing the geometry project today. The book, Geometry: A Toolkit for Success, is being printed now at Pearson custom for use at RVC in a month. The online MathXL course that goes with it is 99% done so that's task #1 today to finish. Task #2: the instructor resource manual. All the solutions and notes from each lesson need to be added to help instructors as use the toolkit.
So instead of complaining about such a good problem to have, I will commence working. Off to the land of Euclid and Archimedes...good times...good times...
Math Lit Toolbox
- 2017 Webinar Math Lit 5 Years Later
- Math Lit Forum
- MLCS Book: Math Lit
- 2014 Math Literacy webinar (Youtube)
- Math Literacy Training
- 2013 MLCS Presentation: What is Math Literacy? (Youtube webinar)
- MLCS syllabi (objectives and outcomes)
- 4 Credit Hour Math Literacy Course Syllabi
- A Typical Day: Math Lit classroom videos
- Math Lit instructor support
- Math Lit FAQ's
- Implementing Math Lit Presentation (Youtube webinar, PPTs, & handouts)
- Implementation blog series